To keep the line moving, we request that attendees bring no more than two items to be signed. Items should also be prepared for signing, for example, DVD inserts should be removed from the case and posters should be unrolled.
If the line gets too long, we will limit autographs to one (1) item per person.
- VIP’s are given priority in line.
- Line-ups may begin 30 mins before scheduled times. Lines before then will be dispersed.
- No body parts, no weapons, no unlicensed merchandise.
- Guests reserve the right to refuse to sign any item, at any time.
- GeeCon reserves the right to cut-off the line so that everyone remaining may receive an autograph within the scheduled time. GeeCon makes no guarantee you will get an autograph.
- Do not go behind the autograph tables.
Guest – Paul St. Peter
- Non-anime/gaming/series product or items: Free (limit x1 item). For example generic wallet, sunglasses, backpacks.
- Anime/gaming/series products or items: $12. For example, official toys and merchandise.
- Recorded “Voice Mail Greeting”: $20.
Guest – Sarah Williams
- Coming soon
Scheduled Autograph Times
- Paul & Sarah – Saturday 10:30am – 1:00pm
- Sarah – Sunday 10:30am – 12:00pm
- Paul – Sunday 1:00pm – 2:30pm
Unscheduled Autograph Times
Guest may sit at the autograph booths in between their events. Maximum of three items per person, per guest. Guests who sign autographs during unscheduled times are free to set their own rules as long as they do not interfere with traffic or other events in the area.