We are dedicated to maintaining a respectful community that actively engages in lively discussions. Our online platforms intends to inform and engage with the fans, friends, family members, and other businesses, entities, or interested persons of GeeCon.
You are encouraged to post comments, questions, and concerns, but please be polite to all the members of our Community. We believe strongly that the GeeCon Community, both online and offline should be a safe, welcoming space for all individuals, groups and their ideas.
As such, GeeCon reserves the right to delete comments that:
- Contain rudeness, insults, hate, hostility, negativity, harassment or discrimination of any form;
- Contain spam, advertising, solicitations or include links to other sites;
- Are obscene, vulgar, or sexually explicit. This includes masked words (***), acronyms, and abbreviations;
- Infringe on copyrights or trademarks
Failure to comply with the Social Media Policy may result in:
- Banned from page;
- Blacklisted from GeeCon or other Desert Monkey Inc. organised events
Please note that the comments expressed on our platforms do not reflect the opinions and official position of GeeCon.